- Mix egg yolks and sugar very well . And cook them in a double boiler stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
- [If you dont have a double boiler , you can boil water in a small pot and then keep a heat proof bowl on the top of it and cook eggs in that. The idea is to heat the eggs indirectly so that the direct heat wont scramble the eggs]
- Let it cool down and then add the mascarpone cheese to the egg yolks.
- In another bowl , beat the heavy cream till it forms soft peaks.Then gently fold the whipped cream to the yolk mixture.
- In a pan , arrange the lady finger cookies .Then brush the coffee liquor on top.Pour couple of teaspoons of coffee on it .Then spoon the cream filling over the ladyfingers. Repeat this layering . Finally decorate the top with coffee powder. Shave the chocolate bar and decorate the top with chocolate curls.
- refrigerate overnight and serve.