- Soak rice for 30 minutes and drain .
- Heat ghee and fry the onions till they are golden brown.Drain them out.
- Add little bit more ghee and fry the beans , carrots and peas.
- Add some more ghee .Add cardamoms , black pepper ,cloves , cinnamon and bayleaf and stir fry till the aroma is released.Add the rice and fry the rice till the rice is translucent.Add water along with lemon juice, garam masala and salt. Cook the rice and when the rice is well done strain the rice through a colander.Discard the whole masalas if needed.
- Meanwhile finely chop the pineapple .
- Now take a large kadai and heat 1 tsp of ghee .Add the raisins and cashewnuts and fry them .
- To the same kadai add some rice and some vegetables . Mix gently making sure not to break the rice. Repeat the process till you have the entire rice , vegetables and pineapple well mixed.
- Garnish with corainder leaves . Serve in pineapple boat with chicken curry.