- Preheat oven to 325 degreeF and grease a medium sized baking tray. Around 10*10
- In a medium bowl mix together flour , baking soda and salt.
- Using a mixer cream together butter , white sugar and brown sugar.Add the 1/4 cup peanut butter , egg and vanilla . Mix well.
- Now add the flour mixture to it and stir well. Finally add the oats and mix well.
- Spread the dough on the greased pan. It will be a little hard to spread it out , but use a spatula and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are firm .Remove from oven and sprinkle the choclate chips all over . After 5 minutes , the chips will be melted and spread it all over to cover.
- For making the glaze , take the 1/4 cup peanut butter in a bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Add the sugar and mix well using a whisk.Add milk to attain the drizzling consitency (2-3 tbsp)
- Drizzle the glaze all over the bar and cut them to sqaures and serve.