- Cook the chopped onions in a microwave for 7-10 minutes checking in between so that it wont burn.Let it cool down and then puree it using a blender.
- In a small bowl take all the masala powders; Chilli powder , Coriander powder , Turmeric powder and cumin powder. Add some water and make it paste and set aside.
- Apply a little ghee on a hot non stick skillet and arrange the paneer . Slightly roast both sides of the paneer.
- In a pan , heat some oil and add the chopped tomatoe and bellpepper. Stir fry for about 5 minutes till bell pepper is soft .Drain them out .
- Add some more oil to pan if required . Then add the onion paste and saute for 2 minutes . Then add the ginger garlic paste . Continue sauting the onion-ginger-garlic paste till it turns brown.Then add the masala paste and continue sauting till oil separates.
- Add tomato paste , kasoori methi and garam masala. Mix well , add water is required and saute for a minute. Then add the fried bellpepper.Cook for 4-5 minutes stirring in between . Finally add the paneer and stir gently. Garnish with cream and serve hot with rice or rotis.