- Divide cauliflower into small florets.Wash and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together all the batter ingredients in a bowl and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat the oil for frying in a wok . Dip each floret in the batter , coat it well and fry.You can fry in batches.Lift and drain on paper towels.
- In another wok , heat the 2 tbsp oil.Add onions,green chillies and gingergarlic paste.Saute well for about 10 minutes.When the onions are browned add the tomato sauce , soya sauce and extra red chilly paste if required.Mix well and simmer .
- Just before serving add the fried cauliflower to the wok .Stir and serve with chinese fried rice