- Take the chicken in a bowl.Add all the ingredients in the curry mix . Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil for frying in a pan and fry the chicken in batches, till chicken is browned on both sides. Drain to paper towels.
- Remove oil from the pan , leaving 1 tbsp. To that add the chopped onion , green chilllies and ginger . Saute till onions are soft.
- Then add the coconut milk . Mix well . Then mix the cornstarch in 1/2 cup water and add to the coconut milk. Mix well till the sauce is thick and adjust seasonings .Add Worcestershire sauce and chopped basil.Finally add the fried chicken .Mix well and continue cooking till the curry is heated thoroughly.
- Garnish with extra basil and serve over cooked jasmine rice.